This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Project Management Forum

how to customize datagridview in c# with grouping of columns and rows?

first post: hireaspdeveloper wrote: how to customize datagridview in c# with grouping of columns and r...

Get not correct link tag with blogger atom.xml

first post: zipfeli wrote: HiI can't extract the correct link elements out of http://notebox.c...

latest post: evdjramos wrote: Same problem here!

Issue in Reading XML Document

first post: elhaix wrote: Using the following RSS Uri: http://www.buysell.com/rss/electronics...

Generated RSS is not recognized as RSS feed By most browsers !

first post: que0x wrote: Hi folks, both my implementation and sample website provided with ...

latest post: crom84 wrote: Thanks a million!

Help : " The type or namespace name 'Sample5HttpHandlerBase' could not be found"

first post: rockstar283 wrote: Hi..I am trying to develop a project with RSS Toolkit using C#. bu...

latest post: rockstar283 wrote: Pls somebody help me out here..pls :(

Rss toolkit giving error

first post: forumsharry wrote: Error in web.config: using Rss toolkit2.0 with asp.net 2.0: co...

latest post: balmeter wrote: Did you find a resolution to this? I am having a problem deploying ...

Consuming Atom feed, pubDate column empty

first post: mariorcm wrote: HelloI found this rss tool kit today and started a project to cons...

latest post: mariorcm wrote: mariorcm wrote: HelloI found this rss tool kit today and started ...

How can I read a <content:encoded> tag?

first post: Huevi wrote: Hi guys, I'm working on some kind of "newspaper" that consumes it'...

latest post: thomen111 wrote: Hi Guys I'm using an RssDataSource and was just wondering in my ite...

Reading Previous RSS Feeds

first post: theskyisblue wrote: Hi,Can someone tell me how I can use ASP.NET RSS toolkit to pull RS...

IE 8 - Ask to download RssHyperLink.ivn file

first post: winmyan wrote: I just run the sample program in IE 8. At the following page, when ...